Tooth Fillings / Fissure Sealants In Campbelltown
Why Get Tooth-Coloured Dental Fillings?
Today, having tooth-coloured fillings has become an extremely popular dental treatment.
There are many advantages to tooth-coloured dental fillings, such as:
- They are virtually invisible;
- They are as strong as natural tooth enamel;
- They limit further decay; and
- They provide a smooth surface to which food won’t adhere.
All in all, Tooth Fillings help uphold absolute dental and oral wellness. They do not only address the functional or physiological aspect of damaged and decayed teeth but they also deal with the cosmetic and aesthetic part of the problem.
Dental Fissure Sealants: Solving Tooth Decay Before It Arises
Your trusted dentist in Campbelltown strongly recommend all parents to have Dental Fissure Sealants treatment for your children immediately after their first permanent teeth emerge. This usually happens at the age of 6-7 years. Having Dental Fissure Sealants keep their teeth sealed from bacteria and food particles.
A Dental Fissure Sealant is a thin plastic film that is applied on the chewing surfaces of back teeth or molars. This serves as a protective barrier which prevents food particles and bacteria from getting stuck into these narrow areas which are too difficult or nearly impossible to clean.
This is a safe and painless technique that can protect your children’s teeth from the pains of dental decay.
All in all, having Dental Fissure Sealants is a:
- Safe, easy, and effective solution;
- Painless and natural-looking dental treatment;
- Wise investment to reduce the chances of dental and oral health problems for your children;
- Great way to prevent tooth decay on the molars and premolars;
- Long-lasting preventive measure against tooth decay and gum disease; and
- Very convenient means to keep the surface of tooth clean and smooth.
Tooth decay can still be very troublesome for the entire family. Here at Campbelltown Dental Care, we can help protect your teeth from tooth decay with expert Tooth Fillings and Dental Fissure Sealants in Campbelltown and other dental treatments that promote and uphold absolute dental and oral wellness. Claim your FREE dental consultation. Book your appointment online or call us at 02 4620 5919. Here at Campbelltown Dental Care, we aim to help you achieve beautiful and healthy smiles.